How I configure to get Unicode.pf2 and the command of grub-mkfont
Sherry Zhang(BJ-RD)
2018-09-19 11:59:35 UTC
Hi all,
When I compile grub2.02 source code, I can not find that the Unicode.pf2 and the command of grub-mkfont.
How I configure to get Unicode.pf2 and the command of grub-mkfont?
Build:
./configure
make
make install
grub-install
grub-install /dev/sda

Best regards,
Sherry Zhang

?????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, copying or forwarding of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.
Daniel Kiper
2018-09-19 13:51:24 UTC
Post by Sherry Zhang(BJ-RD)
Hi all,
When I compile grub2.02 source code, I can not find that the Unicode.pf2 and the command of grub-mkfont.
How I configure to get Unicode.pf2 and the command of grub-mkfont?
./configure
I have a feeling that you do not have some fonts and tools installed on
your build machine. Sadly I do not remember the details. Please take
a look at ./configure output and code and you will know.

Daniel