grub2-bhyve
Alex Zimnitsky
2018-10-27 09:31:52 UTC
Hola!

There is a rather dated project named `grub2-bhyve' which grub-loads an
OS to be a bhyve (freebsd hypervisor) guest.

Is there anything fundamental that prevents implementing bhyve support
in mainline-grub2?

cheers
Daniel Kiper
2018-10-31 12:46:11 UTC
Hi Alex,
Post by Alex Zimnitsky
Hola!
There is a rather dated project named `grub2-bhyve' which grub-loads an
OS to be a bhyve (freebsd hypervisor) guest.
Is there anything fundamental that prevents implementing bhyve support
in mainline-grub2?
It is difficult to say something if we do not see the code, the patches
or a design document. I would suggest to post a such thing here and then
we can tell you more.

Daniel